Hario V60 Pourover
For a 12 oz cup
Coffee: 5 tbsp
Hot water: 400 mL
- Optional: place the filter into the pour over, and rinse with hot water, discard water
- Pour coffee grinds into the filter, give the pour over a gentle shake to level
- Pour in enough water into the filter to saturate the grinds, in a circular motion
- Let the coffee bloom for 30 seconds (for fresh roasted coffee), stir if desired
- Continue pouring water in, in a circular motion, until the water reaches the top
- When the water lowers again, continue to add the remainder
- After the water has drained through the filter, the coffee is ready, enjoy!
· Rule of thumb is to use a 1:15 ratio of coffee to water.